Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #271
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hm...I can't see Kat, Janie and Laurie [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #272
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Hm...I can't see Kat, Janie and Laurie </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] Thats weird

    We can just make those 3 re-post their pics then [img]tongue.gif[/img] heheh I also dont see Pnut's pic, so your right, there's quite a few not working [img]frown.gif[/img] gggrrrr

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 27, 2003 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>

  3. #273
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Gawd!!!

    Where d'you dig this thread up from? [img]eek.gif[/img] LOL

    Anyhooo - now it's here, I'll post a new piccie of me with my b/f [img]wink.gif[/img]

    fca75123

    *rowrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

  4. #274
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Gawd!!!

    Where d'you dig this thread up from? [img]eek.gif[/img] LOL

    Anyhooo - now it's here, I'll post a new piccie of me with my b/f [img]wink.gif[/img]

    fca75123

    *rowrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL Got bored and went for a bit of a search through the old threads!

    *RRARRRRRRRR* Isnt your new bf a hottie! Can you introduce me to one of his friends? [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

  5. #275
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHA [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Terry, that pic makes me laugh as much as it did the first time I saw it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #276
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Jen, you can have either of the 2 on the left. Si's my 'spare' for when I've worn FDS out [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    It still makes me laugh too Ivana [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #277
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Jen, you can have either of the 2 on the left. Si's my 'spare' for when I've worn FDS out [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    It still makes me laugh too Ivana [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LMAO Okay can I have blondie on the far left then? I was gonna choose Si, but I dont wanna take your spare [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #278
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    LOL

    Yeah! you can have Lee. He's only 19 - young and pliable [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    *tee hee*

  9. #279
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    LOL

    Yeah! you can have Lee. He's only 19 - young and pliable [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    *tee hee*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ROTF @ the pliable comment...excellent [img]wink.gif[/img] *runs off to dark corner of the SOS with Lee* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *whispers* Dont tell Darren [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #280
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for r/s this thread Jen [img]smile.gif[/img] I've enjoyed re-reading and looking at all the pics again - brings back quite a few memories [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •